Welcome Back Me!


I come bearing the gift of Ironic Dance, the rewrite

I am gleeful to bring back my game to Jacqueline's Novel Nest. It has been 10 years since this blog has been in service. I left while editing and I come back amid a rewrite.

Where have I been?

I have lived a life, taking editing picks on my first novel. I attended graduate school, earned a clear teaching credential, taught, and lost my greatest fan, my husband Rick, to cancer. Like you, I traveled through the pandemic and now, in 2023 I am far enough along to reopen the view of my travels toward publication.

I look back over these years and realize that my story had to unfold a while before the story of Ironic Dance could unfurl into its true self. I am back, working strong, and have an awesome account to share. As I move along these next few months I will post at least once a week to share my experience editing, and rewriting this story. I will share some of my processes, lessons learned, and some teaser sections.

Join me on this journey!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ironic Dance Teaser

Chick in the Nest

The Time of the Edits